We are a group of researchers who work with bilingual populations across the lifespan. We represent different research interests and work on different questions all pertaining to bilingual populations. Feel free to give us feedback about what you’d like to see covered. And don’t forget to follow us.
bilingualism across the lifespan
About the Authors
- Intervention in Two Languages
- About the NPR News piece “Mexican-American Toddlers: Understanding The Achievement Gap”
- Bilingual Assessment and Language Dominance: We need to MOVE ON
- Stuttering and bilingualism: Considerations for differential diagnosis
- Can Semantics Testing be used to Determine Language Impairment in Bilinguals?
Tag Cloudability adult aphasia articulation assessment babies BESA BESOS bicultural bilingual bilingual aphasia bilingual education bilingual English Spanish assessment Bilingual English Spanish Oral Screener bilingualism bilingual speech-language pathologist celebration child children clinical codeswitching cognates culture curriculum diagnostic accuracy dominance dual language Dutch dynamic assessment education ELL English ESL facts family first grade foreign language French grammar home language host language intervention Irish kindergarten L1 L2 language language delay language dominance language impairment lexicon literacy measure morphosyntax multilingual narrative parent phonology proficiency reading research Russian school second language semantics SLI sounds Spanish Spanish-English speech test testing translation vocabulary Welsh